Joseph Joseph Compact Herb Chopper [Product Review]

I couldn't wait to try out this product. I first saw it a few years ago and always thought about buying it but never did for some reason. I wish I would have just bought it back then, I loved it! Joseph Joseph design quality products and this is another one of their great ideas. Here are the reasons why I loved it:

1. It has great design practicality, the chopper blades are stored in the chopping pod.

2. The shape of the chopping pod  ensures that whatever you are chopping stays on top of the pod. 

3. The blades are sharp and it feels comfortable in the hand whilst chopping away.

4. There are 4 non slip little rubber feet that keep the pod firmly in place even when chopping. 

5. I love the look of it, modern and easy to store.

I used the chopper for my latest recipe and it worked great for it. Can you guess what I made from the 2 ingredients above? Check back later in the week to find out. If you would like to buy one of these choppers for yourself or a gift for someone, head on over to www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk. They have a great range of Joseph Joseph products and lots of other goodies.

*This product review is brought to you by www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk, all opinions stated in this post are my own.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment